Chris Bulilan is a graphic designer, photographer, and videographer. A triple threater who is proportionately skilled in all aspects of creativity. Born in the Philippines. Raised in his hometown Bergenfield, New Jersey where he was strongly influenced by the city especially its neighboring state, New York. Currently living in Lakeland, Florida with his wife and daughter.
CB: As a child, I was always fascinated with cartoons and how it was made. The vibrancy of colors and the storytelling from cartoons brought me to my love for drawing and creating. Over the years, my fascination grew, and my hunger to learn grew even more. From drawing - to photoshop - to logos - to printing - to photography - to filmmaking. I've grown obsessed with creating the connection between art and those who see it.
• Loves ping pong. Do not challenge, you’ll end up sweating with regret.
• Loves discovering new music to dance to.
• Can’t leave home without a camera.
• Works out just to eat more.
• Grateful for the family and friends God has placed in his life. Most specially his little baby girl.